• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a doozy of a steal on ebay!

22 posts in this topic

I like the fact that they are quoting the price from Superman #5 (Golden-age).

Check out the wizard valuve that I think correspondes with the year vol. and #of this book. Its is out of a 1998 vol of WIZARD the price guide is never worng, it says 3500.00. I bought a new WIZARD last week and since Chris Reed (superman) died this past year the maket value has climbed 2000 bucks!! And it will keep rising so make sure oyu out bid the other collectors and get this one of a kind comic book.

Ohh, the spelling! foreheadslap.gif

"valuve" "correspondes" "worng" "oyu"

Silvers24 is that you? stooges.gif

...very,very good, confused.gif...is that between very good and fine?... confused-smiley-013.gif

Could be between Very Good and Very Good plus... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

4.3?

Check out the wizard valuve that I think correspondes with the year vol. and #of this book. Its is out of a 1998 vol of WIZARD the price guide is never worng, it says 3500.00. I bought a new WIZARD last week and since Chris Reed (superman) died this past year the maket value has climbed 2000 bucks!! And it will keep rising so make sure oyu out bid the other collectors and get this one of a kind comic book.

Ohh, the spelling! foreheadslap.gif

"valuve" "correspondes" "worng" "oyu"

Silvers24 is that you? stooges.gif

ha, on, I ma seru thta si nto em. I cna prvoe ti 2 ouy.

Or, wuold ouy lkie me 2 shtu opu?

yay.gif

again, i weep for the state of education in the US.

seller is a grade-A insufficiently_thoughtful_person

He's trying to rip someone off, with the "what you see is what you get" and "i think" this is the book they have in Wizard at 3500.00. He's worded it so that if someone does get suckered into buying it, he can claim he was just ignorant.

He's trying to rip someone off, with the "what you see is what you get" and "i think" this is the book they have in Wizard at 3500.00. He's worded it so that if someone does get suckered into buying it, he can claim he was just ignorant.

I dunno, I think he's just goofin'. Did you guys read his auction for the empty potato chip can? He's no CharltonGuy but it's pretty amusing. Check it out.

I dunno, I think he's just goofin'. Did you guys read his auction for the empty potato chip can? He's no CharltonGuy but it's pretty amusing. Check it out.

...I concur,...I think it's a lame attempt at a spoof,...

Well, if he's just goofing, then he shouldn't start the bidding at 999.00.