• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What BATMAN TEAM-UP would you have liked to seen in B&B

10 posts in this topic

I was a big fan of BRAVE AND THE BOLD team-ups. There were two that I would have love to have seen if the series would have gone on. BATMAN and the DOOM PATROL I think would of made a great story. And BATMAN and the CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN. I was just wondering if any of you missed out on a team-up that you would have liked to see. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am thinking you might get some answers where the team-ups have actually happened. So, to be on the safe side, I'll go Batman and Knockout.

No way that ever happened. grin.gif

One catch though, they would absolutely need at least one panel with a "Topless" Knockout and Batman in the same room. Naturally just to see the look on Batman's face. 893whatthe.gif

I would have loved to see how Bats would have dealt with the AMBUSH BUG.In the hands of Kieth Giffen this could have been a masterpiece.Maybe even given Hammer something to smile about. Also always thought about a teamup with both Mandrake and the Phanthom,perhaps all three in one long story line.

I glanced at your post and laughed in advance of reading it cause I thought you were gonna have Batman team up with HAMMER!! Im sure there's a bunch of posteres here who'd buy that in a G+!!

Might make a good HAMMER INTERMISSION thread---to write the plot to that story!??

Batman and Warlord by Mike Grell would have been interesting.

Batman and the JSA non-powered heroes (Sandman, Atom, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite) with retro-1940s art by Howie Chaykin, please.

Batman/Robin and the Guardian/Newsboy Legion by Jack King Kirby if it could have happened by 1972...otherwise go with the Steve Rude homage approach.

Batman and Black Orchid

Batman and Grant Morrison's Animal Man

Cheers,

Z.