• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INFINITE CRISIS #7 DISCUSSION (Spoilers!)

40 posts in this topic

I really wish an adult had been shown to find the alternate Green Lantern Hook and Lantern.

I'd love to see something come of that. would be a great look to contrast with all the rings.

There is no guarentee that Bart will be the new, new, new Flash. Many times in the CCGs, there are cards made specific to a moment. For that one moment in IC, Bart was still the Flash...

So bad timing semi-spoiler announcing who was the Flash at the end of IC, but not necessarily ongoing.

Just an observation.

Of course...he's an adult now...they don't want a Kid Flash...it stands to reason...

But I'm really hoping for Jay.

That was my point. It appears that the Original Captain Marvel is the guy in White. Mary has taken over Captain Marvel Jr's colors and perhaps Captain Marvel Jr has taken over the Original Captain Marvel's colors. Also, the Batgirl has more of a Batman Beyond costume. Muy interesante. There are other "Revelations on the opposite splash."

I'm going to see Greg Rucka tomorrow; I'll see if I can squeeze any info out of him regarding our beloved Marvel Family.

The Marvel in Red looks like he is early 20's and has longer hair, so it must be Jr in CM's costume. God I hope they don't screw this up...

The "unfinished" spread where the background characters were penciled but not inked ... was that done for artistic reasons or do you think DC really struggled and called in all this extra art help to keep the book on schedule as much as possible.

Ubie X

This could go both ways for them. A given is that the Captain Marvel franchise so to speak, isn't super popular but could be. Doing this might be a publicity stunt. Could be just temporary, in otherwords just for the one year that the Trinity is gone. So, I think they have some wiggle room if they do screw it up.

They mention that in here:

Newsarama IC7

My fav:

Q: Bane? Wasn’t he dead/changed/gone?

A: Yes, but as revealed later in this issue, this earth is kinda sorta, “Best Of” in the sense that, editorially, DC was able to go through and reshape the world in a way that suits the characters best. In that sense, having Bane around as a massively strong villain is what was wanted.

Q: Wait – so this isn’t earth-1 or earth prime? Which earth is it?

A: Earth Cherry-Picked.

893applaud-thumb.gif

I guess that would explain a lot of things. Like a Hooded Captain Marvel(?) and a Different Flash. Also, the Freedom Fighters have a new Phantom Lady and Human Bomb. Oh, the DC Universe is getting funky on me!!!

I guess that would explain a lot of things. Like a Hooded Captain Marvel(?) and a Different Flash. Also, the Freedom Fighters have a new Phantom Lady and Human Bomb. Oh, the DC Universe is getting funky on me!!!

The Freedom Fighters have a sucktacular new team...

I was really looking forward to the mini until I saw them in Bludhaven (which i then decided to drop) and the promo pages on newsarama.

See here's the thing, I can't go and judge one mini buy what is in another. The Battle for Bludhaven, in general had suck all over it, so no buy. When the Freedom Fighter mini comes out, I will probably give it a look-see.

Well the suckage of Bludhaven is seperate from the suckage that I saw of the new FF in the preveiew pages and how they're being portrayed in Bludhaven.

If I hear really spectacular things about the first issue of the mini, I might reconsider, but the portrayals of the characters in BFB really leaves me cold.