• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fighting Yank #23 - Love Letters #1 - Wonder Comics #5 - All NM

10 posts in this topic

I think I am going to put up the following books tonight and tomorrow on ebay.

I willl post a thread in the Market place but wanted the golden age collectors to know about these books. They will be opened at $1 and will have No Reserve.

Love Letters #1 CGC NM+ 9.6 Mile High copy

This has a great cover by Bill Ward and is really quite Rare. No other copy is on the Census and this one is just stunning.

Fighting Yank #23 CGC NM 9.2 -

This is a Rare and classic cover. I think only Suspense #3 really comes close. Both covers were drawn by master artist Alex Schomburg but this is a real sleeper and almost never comes up for sale. It is by far the best copy on the Census and I paid a small fortune for it. If you have never seen this cover you will be quite suprised at how awesome it is.

Wonder Comics #5 CGC NM 9.4 Rockford copy

THis is another tremendous book. The cover is an outrageous Alex Schomburg special and rivals his better Captain America covers from this era. American hostages are being forced into a lagre pit while Japanese soldiers use a flame thrower to burn them alive. Gruesome!

My ebay handle is dizneyart

I won't put a link here because it is not the Market place and I don't want to offend any collectors. So, when you get a chance, click on over to the Market place and look me up.

Mark

My ebay handle is dizneyart

I won't put a link here because it is not the Market place and I don't want to offend any collectors. So, when you get a chance, click on over to the Market place and look me up.

Mark

You are a pillar of integrity... insane.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Hi everyone,

The books are now up. I took photos of front and back covers, CGC label, and closeup shots too.

Hey Mark,

Now about the Exciting #37? Maybe the Fighting Yank #12?

Jeff

Is this not just a cross-posted Marketplace post? I normally don't get riled up about this stuff but simply putting a marketplace post in the Golden Age forum but stating:

This is just a shameless marketplace post.