• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lois Lanes

4 posts in this topic

A coworker told me she has a stack of old Lois Lane comics. I have told her to bring them in for me to look at. i know they are well read, by her and her kids. Still, an original owner collection is fun to find. i've read stories here on the boards, but this is the first collection of comics outside of a comic shop owner that i will have run into. She should be bringing them in to work tomorrow..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No love for Margot Kidder? confused-smiley-013.gif Joker, that's pretty cool. Although I'm wondering what her kids got out of the entertaining yet very strange hidden messages in those books 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Just look at what's become of rocketeer...things up his butt for sale and smoking monkeys and all...

A coworker told me she has a stack of old Lois Lane comics. I have told her to bring them in for me to look at. i know they are well read, by her and her kids. Still, an original owner collection is fun to find. i've read stories here on the boards, but this is the first collection of comics outside of a comic shop owner that i will have run into. She should be bringing them in to work tomorrow..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Let us know what issues as soon as you know. thumbsup2.gif