• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a little Dick in your collection???

12 posts in this topic

Then you have come to the right place!!!

I have a run from the 30's - 120's. thumbsup2.gif

All books are $6.00 BOXED PRIORITY for up to 5 books. 5 - 15 Books are $8.50 BOXED PRIORITY (to Continental US). International or more please enquire smile.gif If prices are too high, you could always go the Media route! Media will be $3.50 for up to 8 books and flat $7 for any more than that.

Here is a random issue I picked out. The lower issues are a little more "read". The average grade falls somewhere in the FINE range. If there seems to be an interest in these, I will post more... If you see one you like, hit the takeit.gif and I'll PM you the details.

Tracy #114 (Harvey 1957)

VF (possibly VF+) Awesome gloss! White - Off White pages, flat, clean, slightly blunted corner, small 1/8" crease on top right edge, slight shadowing on back cover.

GUIDE= $60.00, yours for $40.00!

th_DickTracy114.jpgth_DickTracy114B.jpg

Thanks for looking!

John thumbsup2.gif

hm

You sure the title won't give the member the "wrong impression?"

I am sure that there will be no confusion on the topic.

All Tracy collectors (members) will know what I mean! insane.gif

Thanks for looking!

John thumbsup2.gif

Well, I was hoping to post a lot more tonight as I am in the groove. But it would seem that either Photobucket is extremely slow, or I have some computer problems! I've been trying to sort it out for the last 4 hours!

Either way, it is closing on 3AM and I'm off to bed...

Stay tuned!

John sleeping.gif

Aren't there enough ""s around here? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Apparently not. I'd like to have an original piece, and a nice Giant-Size Man-Thing. Too bad he doesn't have either of those OA's for sale. 27_laughing.gif

truelifesecrets23.jpg