• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest Marvel Movie Slate

4 posts in this topic

From their 1Q profit report:

Marvel Films:

Marvel ran down its list of upcoming films in the report, noting its imminent releases, as well as Ghost Rider, Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four 2, all slated for 2007 releases.

As for the “in development” list, it includes: Ant-Man, Captain America, Hulk 2, Iron Man, Nick Fury and Thor, with the first film from the list anticipated to be released in 2008.

The Avengers, Black Panther, Cloak & Dagger, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye, Power Pack and Shang-Chi are also projects listed as “to be developed” by Marvel.

The above are projects that will flow through Marvel Studios, Marvel’s in-house production studio. In regards to licensed properties (i.e., those licensed to other studios to turn into films), the list includes: Wolverine, The Punisher 2, Magneto, Namor and Luke Cage.

Aniamted projects in the works: Fantastic Four - 26 30 minute episodes set for debut this year on (expected) Cartoon Network.

Wolverine - 26 30 minute episodes (by India’s First Serve Toonz)

Iron Man - 26 30 minute episodes (by India’s First Serve Toonz)

The latter two are listed as being in development.

Marvel’s Lion’s Gate projects are still in the works, with Ultimate Avengers 2 slated for a Q3 2006 release, with Iron Man and Doctor Strange in 2007.

In terms of live action, Blade will debut in June on Spike, and Marvel listed Alter Ego and Skrull Kill Krew as being in development.

Full Report on Newsrama

Aniamted projects in the works: Fantastic Four - 26 30 minute episodes set for debut this year on (expected) Cartoon Network.

At least Cartoon Network is going to have SOMETHING. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Probably to replace the soon to be missing Justice League Unlimited and Teen Titans. I hope it is done right, somehow I sense that it won't.

JLU was great but Teen Titans was horrible. I'm looking forward to the new Marvel toons. thumbsup2.gif