• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Vision/What did I miss?

10 posts in this topic

Why is the Vision alive again in the latest issue of Avengers? How and when and where was he resurrected?

The software from the Vision was installed into the suit of Iron Lad in Young Avengers, which turned into Vision after Iron Lad left the "present" to return to his future as Kang.

Agreed, I started to pick it up recently. Again, the slow but sure dilution of my near perfect DC Vertigo collection with tainted Marvel stock. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Really though Marvel has been putting out some seriously good product over the last couple of years so I am not afraid to pick up a Marvel I hadn't read to try it out. Not like I used to be in the 80's and 90's.

I know what you mean Timulty, I was a Marvel zombie unit the New Teen Titans came out, that broke the wall for me, and now it's simply a matter of do I like the artwork and/or story? If yes, then pick it up.

I'm glad you like Young Avengers, it's the closest thing I've read to the way comics used to be...fun...in a long time, and by fun I mean not to much 'real world drama' going on let's leave that to CNN thank you grin.gif

It's funny how when Marvel first announced that they would be doing a Young Avengers book,the reaction on this board was almost universal disdain.Now its almost a must read.

count me among the 'disdainers'. the concept sounded dreadful but the writing and, even more so for me, Cheung's artwork made it move to the top of my short 'to-get' list

I would be more inclined to give Marvel credit for the title if it actually came out on time. To make it worse, they are re-launching it after the next issue and a lengthy sabbatical by the creators frustrated.gif