• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum BINs Part 2: Silver Marvels & 100 pagers....

75 posts in this topic

Can't wait for you to tell us about what appears to be a page turner: The Whale with Lois Lane's Face foreheadslap.gif No disrespect to your buying decision intended, just how screwy.gif was the writer on that one.

Well, I was 10 at the time when I first read that book... 27_laughing.gif

The new (lead) story featuring Terra-Man is a decent bit of hokum, though...

Can't wait for you to tell us about what appears to be a page turner: The Whale with Lois Lane's Face foreheadslap.gif No disrespect to your buying decision intended, just how screwy.gif was the writer on that one.

Clark Kent, Super-Coward. 27_laughing.gif

Shouldn't you be busy putting a price on that 'Tec 439 you posted, right now?

Clark Kent, Super-Coward. 27_laughing.gif

Shouldn't you be busy putting a price on that 'Tec 439 you posted, right now?

Thanks. Fixed. foreheadslap.gif

any silver wonder woman?

Nope, sorry. All I have left to list are about 5 more Spideys and 3 romance 100 pagers. I also have about 20 early Captain Americas that I was going to save til next week, but if anyone has any special requests in that department they can let me know. No 100 or 110 in that lot though.

Spidey 75. Classic Romita cover. One of my personal favorites from his run.

F/VF. VERY sharp colors and deep gloss on this copy. Nice book.

$18 (OSPG $35)

SOLD