• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your job?

121 posts in this topic

SHHH - I am still undercover. The other day in a thread, Comic keys was asking about who i am so knowing that he is one of those psycho doctors( I saw a movie on Cinemax the other day witha pyscho-killer dentist) I thought it best to keep everything as confusing as possible. Never can tell when doc psycho with the 22 inch pythons might show up on your door step weilding some very scary comic alteration tools!

I "work" as a full time government auditor but in my free time, I act as a panderer for the Pimpster's ladies and Rickdogg's many coed friends. Right now, I preparing Bronty for his life after the accounting profession! shocked.gif

I'm an educational director for a domestic violence shelter, and a mental health therapist with abused teens. Not really sexy, but there ya go.

I'm also an artist (mostly unpaid - see my website) and author. I help develop anti-violence programs with Indian tribes.

So maybe you can answer a question of mine tongue.gif I have just been labeled as a "powerseller," but I have easily spent 5 times as much (probably a lot more) on ebay buying comic book stuff. So my question is, do I have to report my "sales" on ebay when I turn around and spend WAY more for my own collection? confused.gif

By training, a clinical psychologist. But, got sick of jumping through hoops and paying dues, so now I (and a friend) own our own Web consulting firm specializing in usability and accessibilty work. Never planned on doing this, but I figured I was never going to own safe cars, a nice house, support my family and support my comic and cartoon glass habit on a shrink's salary.

Currently proudly serving in the US Air Force and on the side roaming the world in search of precious comics. Actually collecting is much harder this way and not recommended for the easily frustrated. grin.gif

Jim