• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Manning Auctions

31 posts in this topic

Yes,what I meant was that I thought Manning sold his comic and artworks divisions to Heritage. Believe I've read that somewhere on the Teletrade website.

You're probably right - I checked out their website, and I didn't see anything regarding comics/comic art/etc. It looked like nothing but stamps. A friend of mine had bought their stock (ESCL) within the past month, but sold it for a small loss a short time later - lucky him.

Another day, another $4+ points off the stock price. ESCL, the company, closed Monday at $32/share. Now it's less than $8. This isn't an Ewert-type microtrim - this company has lost more than 75% of it's market value in two days. Ouch...

Looks like the cover of Captain America #1 to me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Except for the part about "25 bucks", "certified comic book auction" and "2001."

This is your brain on 20 years of Silver Age comics. poke2.gif

Except for the part about "25 bucks", "certified comic book auction" and "2001."

I just meant I didn't think it was particularly original or interesting. confused-smiley-013.gif

I just meant I didn't think it was particularly original or interesting. confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif