• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Dorian Pro Artist - Art Pieces & Commissions Available

110 posts in this topic

For the record Neal only came here to talk with a select few about those non comic related expanding earth theories. Neal was not interested in anything we had to say as a comic board. Good or bad. Nor did he leave because of us.

He was asked plenty of comic related questions and brushed them off like flies.

Sadly it made me like him less as an artist by his behaviour here, truth be told.

But your point is well taken. If somebody comes here..... a sincere hearty " welcome" is all they should recieve. Not criticism. After that the ball is in their court.

Ze-

For the record Neal only came here to talk with a select few about those non comic related expanding earth theories. Neal was not interested in anything we had to say as a comic board. Good or bad. Nor did he leave because of us.

He was asked plenty of comic related questions and brushed them off like flies.

Sadly it made me like him less as an artist by his behaviour here, truth be told.

But your point is well taken. If somebody comes here..... a sincere hearty " welcome" is all they should recieve. Not criticism. After that the ball is in their court.

Ze-

He did go on and on about that earth thing 893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif but it was still kinda cool and surreal in a Majic mushroom kinda way grin.gif

Post deleted by CW

Post deleted by CW

hi all...I first want to thank you all for the warm welcome...

WOW! First Ide like to say that I didnt know the work Ive done in comics wouldnt be concidered comic related if my site had pictures of me on it...hmmmm...thats pretty funny..next I need to ponder how after putting one post up and comming back to it just a few hours later on my first day here is concidered a "drive by"...thanks for the long opportunity of time before I'm strung up and presumed guilty of some type of indescretion...

As for my pics on the site and the comment of "clearly someone wants to be a model".... first

I dont remember anyone here paying for the site I wn???... So if you would like to pay for it...I would surely take down the pics. As well Who's pics do you think should be posted at my site???? It's MY site.

As for the model comment...I happen to have ben paid professionally as one...If this bothers you then dont look at my pics...are you offended that Ive been paid as a model? Also I am an Actor... feel free to check IMDB.

Please anyone who has further comments , send me your phone # and we can have a chat about it.

Also Since its MY site and my wife happens to think I'm a handsome fellow...she posted Pics of me at MY site...

Please, again, send me a check to maintain my site and I will post whatever you like.

Finally...someone said in some cazy way that I'm not "comic related"???

How comic related is your post about my OWN site having pictures of me on it.

Um ....Lets stick to comics shall we.

If anyone has any real discussions about comics and the buis... please post it and when I'm taking my break from the professional world of comic art I will definately write back.

BTW: which one of you guys who posted comments is the pro in the buis illustrator, inker, writer, editor..in the comics buis?

Thanks to those who actually were kind...nice to know there are still some decent people in the world.

PS: anyone has anything about my site or the pics on them that theyed like to discuss in person...please mail me your name and let me know youll be at the next bigaplle con and we can chat face to face about it....friendly like. =)

Be well all!

Enjoy comics!

Don't bash um!

Now, at least he is being friendly. And he did point out the site was about him, the commissions and art are just part of it. So, the egregious narcissism seems to make sense(If I made a website about myself, I suspect you would see tons of pictures of me and well...Captain Marvel). I think he had some pretty decent artwork up. His commission prices didn't seem out of line. So, let's just play nice here.

You're right, my bad. Let me try again...

Welcome to the boards. Have enough pictures of yourself on your homepage?

Seriously, not trying to be antagonistic, but it's not just the number of pictures that throws me...it's the TYPES of pictures used. Clearly someone wishes they were a model...or thinks they should be. All fine and good, but doesn't have much to do with art. And I thought it was an ART website.

And as much as I love a good discussion, I don't know how much we'll be seeing of him in the future...seems there's a good chance he just signed up so he could spam the board with his site. OK, it's not really spam, since it's art-related...but it certainly looks like a hit-and-run.

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Wow, that's so unintelligible and all over the place that I don't even know where to begin. What, exactly, is " the buis"? Is that a new, cool way to say "the biz" that's only used by "professionals"...or just another in an endless stream of typos?

Sorry ...forgot to post this for the JJanus dude!

JJANUS!

You still forgot to mention your contact info....I wonder why?

Quite a coward....haven't seen such a display of cowardice in all my life.

The fact is, that you replied to my last post with name calling.

Child.

Awaiting your contact info...please post for all to see.

Be well all.

cow·ard·ice 27_laughing.gif

n.

Ignoble fear in the face of danger or pain.

No offence guys but so what if he pimps his site.

So do others here.

We all pimp our auctions and this is the Market place so it is the right place for it.

Its not like he is KK or destro or hammer.

Give the man a break.

Your all acting like [embarrassing lack of self control] kids when a new person comes to school and you think he is stealing his teritory