• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Low to Mid Grade ECs

11 posts in this topic

Anyone have some low-to-midgrade ECs for sale?

A friend of mine is interested in pretty much any EC title, with a primary interest in the horror titles. He likes issues that present well but aren't necessarily super high grade.

He just bought a ton of issues off of JeffB, so if you send me a list of what you have and the asking price I'll show him and I'll get back to you asap!

Thanks

if he just bought them off JeffB, why doesn't he ask on the boards?

Because he doesn't feel like creating an account? I don't know. He asked me to ask on here. confused-smiley-013.gif I purchased them through JeffB for him.

if he just bought them off JeffB, why doesn't he ask on the boards?

Because he doesn't feel like creating an account? I don't know. He asked me to ask on here. confused-smiley-013.gif I purchased them through JeffB for him.

You might check back with jeffb, see if he's still got some left over from the previous sale. He might offer you a sweet deal to take the remainders as a lot. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyone have some low-to-midgrade ECs for sale?

A friend of mine is interested in pretty much any EC title, with a primary interest in the horror titles. He likes issues that present well but aren't necessarily super high grade.

He just bought a ton of issues off of JeffB, so if you send me a list of what you have and the asking price I'll show him and I'll get back to you asap!

Thanks

Here's a semi-key CGC graded mid-grader that I just put up on Ebay. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E%3AIT&rd=1

I think we have 40-50 on the site, mostly FR to VG+. I assume he could zip around our site pretty fast and get the idea. We do have Tales from the Crypt 46 which got some votes in the GA horror contest. I like that issue historically since it was supposed to be the first issue of the 4th horror title. Perhaps he'd like to buy a copy of My Own Romance 7, My Romance 2 or Mister Mystery 3 from us as a companion book since all three have anti-Wertham editorials. smile.gif

offers????

EC Comics

Two-Fisted Tales #27 (5-6/52) good

#28 (7-8/52) gd/vg

#40 good (1/55)

Weird Fantasy #15 gd (3 Williamson stories)

Weird Science #6 (3-4/51) good

#7 (5-6/51) gd+ (would grade near fine but very small BB hole through book at top near spine)

#15 (9-10/52) gd/vg (Williamson)

#18 (3-4/53) vg/fine (Williamson)

#21 (9-10/53) fair (Wood cover; Frazetta art)

I have some of the reprints. ( think they are from the early 80's)

If interested in them send me a PM I will let you know which issues I have