• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner!

128 posts in this topic

I didn't find any books that I was looking for at the con, and was kinda bummed, but the forum dinner Saturday night MORE than lifted my spirits, it was a great time, and I'm so glad I attended, I was walking to my car after the dinner, thinking, "man, I can't believe I just talked to Steve B., Gary C., Matt N, etc".. so many legends in the hobby.

and did I really just hold an Original Action #1, 'Tec #1, ???!!! WTHeck !?

thanks Dan for putting it all together, you did a great job !

cya next year.

Oh, and BTW, the clearest example of anybody I've ever seen "kicking past their coverage" was Architect and the soon-to-be-Mrs. Architect. Hubba hubba. thumbsup2.gif

• Administrator
Oh, and BTW, the clearest example of anybody I've ever seen "kicking past their coverage" was Architect and the soon-to-be-Mrs. Architect. Hubba hubba. thumbsup2.gif

Obviously the ol' FD is an extremely poor judge of the male side of the "good catch" scale. I don't blame you. Takes one to know one and all that. smile.gif

However, the soon-to-be-Mrs. is clearly a keeper. Thus, I'm keeping her.

Best dinner ever, Dan! Thanks to you, Steve B. and Win for making it VERY memorable.

And I like this trend of guys inviting spouses and girlfriends. It's nice to meet some better halfs!

--Gary

I agree the dinner was great thumbsup2.gif

And not just because I got to page through Win's Action #1 (although that did help smile.gif)

Thanks to everyone for attending and to Dan for setting everything up 893applaud-thumb.gif