• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 440 cover art on the 'Bay

10 posts in this topic

I have to say I like this piece. The seller's description is mildly amusing with the "extremely rare, try finding another" comment.

What I want to know is if you guys think the price is right. Just seems high to me for a fairly modern cover. Am I correct?

http://cgi.ebay.com/COVER-to-Incredible-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Artboy99

The price seems a bit high, IMO. $250-350 seems to be about 'average' price for 'average' covers.

This sellers has sold quite bit of nice art over tha past few months, so they appear to be more dealer, less collector. If it doesn't sell I'd make an offer off ebay I was more comfortable with.(and make sure to tell them you'll pay by m.o. to save them additional PAYPAL fees)

It also depends how much you want this piece. Overextending yourself for a piece you love and have to have is difficult at times, but you figure out how to do it and make it work. Overextending yourself for an average pice(a piece that looks 'cool', but you don't really feel that attached to) will only lead you to put it for sale first when you need that money for that truly NICE piece. But since you overpaid and no-one else thinks it has the value you do/did, you end up taking a bath on it.

end of 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif,

Mike

Poor Hulk's head is so small it looks like he had a run in with the Witch Doctor from Beetlejuice....

This is where "It's a Cover" and "It's the Hulk" and "It's got Thor" would get your hopes way up.....until you actually look at it. boo.gif

Chris

He's got a "Liefeld Head".

I thought Rob had a big head? confused-smiley-013.gif ...the hair is similiar though. stooges.gif

Chris