• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorta OT - Drew Struzan

6 posts in this topic

I just wasted the last hour poking around on Drew Struzan's home page. This guy is one of the greatest illustrators of all time and his page is friggin' amazing.

I actually just dropped him an email to see if that Action 800 cover is for sale. I'm sure it's out of my price range even if it is, but I had to ask. insane.gif

Check it out...

Yeah, that Action 800 is phenomenal. Everything that guy does is pure genius. I'd rather have a nice Struzan than an Alex Ross every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. His prices are certainly up there...but at least his prices seem justified.

That guy on the corner of Action 800 always crack me up. Well, you have to admit that Drew has a more encompassing body of work than Alex. And people can easily recognize something he has done. They may not know his name but they do know his work which speaks volumes towards the value of his pieces. Now if he would just do a DC Captain Marvel. grin.gif