• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFULL TO KRAZYKAT FOR MAKING THIS FORUM A SUCCESS!!!!

24 posts in this topic

without him it is my opinion that there'd still be alotta LOSERS collecting comic books which naturally degrade in nature and consequently $$$$$. OA IS where its at,..and we should thank our lucky stars we had a guru Moses to bring us to the promised land. 20% returns for the next 20 years.

without him it is my opinion that there'd still be alotta LOSERS collecting comic books which naturally degrade in nature and consequently $$$$$. OA IS where its at,..and we should thank our lucky stars we had a guru Moses to bring us to the promised land. 20% returns for the next 20 years.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You do that Moses was banned from the promised land due to inability to follow instructions and therefore denied it benefits

Another Condiment Heard From (First Mayo now Mustard).....at least he posts with Relish. yay.gif

May I be the first to say goodbye,,

Chris

Well its true. And I dont think a week goes by when I dont hear about him on this forum. KK this,...KK that. I think we owe him a debt. of gratitude. BTW,...anyone notice the Picasso that went for $95 Million

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2006/05/04/95_million_pica.php

do you think a comic could ever reach that,..???,....no way!!!!,...but a piece of art....touched by a genius like Frazetta,...Romita or Ditko,....very conceivable,..very conceivable indeed!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif,,...imho,...all imho.

,,...imho,...all imho.

nothing about ur posts are humble, the opinion least of all. Try and Ketchup will ya Mustard.

Chris

Chris,

You are a dumb-[embarrassing lack of self control] who came to the forum after KK left...you and delicatessen should go find a room,..u r both self-righteous [embarrassing lack of self control]. Personally,..I think your themed commissions will be worth nothing in the future,..but heck.,..I guess if you enjoy em'. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well its true. And I dont think a week goes by when I dont hear about him on this forum. KK this,...KK that. I think we owe him a debt. of gratitude. BTW,...anyone notice the Picasso that went for $95 Million

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2006/05/04/95_million_pica.php

do you think a comic could ever reach that,..???,....no way!!!!,...but a piece of art....touched by a genius like Frazetta,...Romita or Ditko,....very conceivable,..very conceivable indeed!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif,,...imho,...all imho.

I do believe the possibility is there. Look at what Frazetta painitngs are going for. Arent some of them in the six figure range?

Did he just compare himself to Moses?

Chris,

You are a dumb-[embarrassing lack of self control] who came to the forum after KK left...you and delicatessen should go find a room,..u r both self-righteous [embarrassing lack of self control]. Personally,..I think your themed commissions will be worth nothing in the future,..but heck.,..I guess if you enjoy em'. confused-smiley-013.gif

I bet money that Chris' Bolland commission ends up being a TPB cover one day.

You are a dumb-[embarrassing lack of self control] who came to the forum after KK left...you and delicatessen should go find a room,..u r both self-righteous [embarrassing lack of self control].

Well I have been here 4 years longer than you KK, um I mean, BBQ Sauce...er Mustard. So if time on the board is equated to smarts you are right below the horse that counts to three with his hoof.

Personally,..I think your themed commissions will be worth nothing in the future,

Then they will be worth the same amount that your opinions are worth now...

And if you really buy art as an investment and not because it is something you love then you really must be Krazy.

Chris

You are a dumb-[embarrassing lack of self control] who came to the forum after KK left...you and delicatessen should go find a room,..u r both self-righteous [embarrassing lack of self control].

Well I have been here 4 years longer than you KK, um I mean, BBQ Sauce...er Mustard. So if time on the board is equated to smarts you are right below the horse that counts to three with his hoof.

Personally,..I think your themed commissions will be worth nothing in the future,

And if you really buy art as an investment and not because it is something you love then you really must be Krazy.

Chris

Krazy like a Fox!!!!,....and u have done nothing for the OA community,....u r just one smug phoney in a chorus,...this forum would be NOTHING if it wasnt for KK,..and too many here show ZERO respect,...when they should really have gone out of their way to recognize his contributions were ENORMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!...JMHO.

Krazy like a Fox!!!!,....and u have done nothing for the OA community,....u r just one smug phoney in a chorus

My collection is up for all to see and appreciate (while you KK have yet to show a single piece to anyone, lest your imaginary pieces lose their imaginary value)... posting pieces and discussing them honestly does more for the "OA community" then another in a long line of food related aliases that does nothing but shill and insult other board members.

You and KK have done as much for "The OA Community" as Britney Spears has done for safe child care...congrats....and sorry to see you go so soon.

Chris

Chris

Krazy like a Fox!!!!,....and u have done nothing for the OA community,....u r just one smug phoney in a chorus,...this forum would be NOTHING if it wasnt for KK,..and too many here show ZERO respect,...when they should really have gone out of their way to recognize his contributions were ENORMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!...JMHO.

The only thing enourmose about KK was his backside after a night selling himself on the streets you groups of men

Let's all give credit to KK where it is due. If it weren't for the fact that Krazy Kat's annoyance level was so extreme that he had to be quarantined, these forums wouldn't exist. So, there is something good that can come out of bad. poke2.gif

Let's all give credit to KK where it is due. If it weren't for the fact that Krazy Kat's annoyance level was so extreme that he had to be quarantined, these forums wouldn't exist. So, there is something good that can come out of bad. poke2.gif

This forum was bound to happen sooner or later.

People were starting to post their collections in regular area so eventually this forum would have existed even without KKK