• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunnyboys HG BA Forum Only Clearance Sale

163 posts in this topic

Most of my OA are keepers, have a bunch I will be selling, but I dont think there is enought interest here for it tongue.gif

Most of my OA are keepers, have a bunch I will be selling, but I dont think there is enought interest here for it tongue.gif

hi.gif

Any Byrne?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You listed 4 OA type items and sold 2 already...I think there would be some interest yay.gif

hi.gif

1 a nice splash page featuring Makizmo, sp? and She-Hulk

hi.gif

1 a nice splash page featuring Makizmo, sp? and She-Hulk

Any scans? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I would never do that devil.gif

I will take some dig. pics of the art I want to sell and post them here and see what happens 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks.

Figured I would post a couple of OA pieces before posting another 10 or so books later today.

This is from a Daredevil issue, forget the number. Art is by Steve Ditko, non hero page but I guess affordable Ditko art tongue.gif

BIN : $150

ditko.jpg

If this isn't spoken for yet...... takeit.gif