• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magazine Grading Thread, Post, Link, Debate

18 posts in this topic

I see some of the Magazine regulars in the Grading forum, but not sure how many of ya'll visit there. So in an effort to keep Magazine info centralized, I am creating this thread to Link to "Please Grade MY" posts in the Grading forum related to Magazines. I figured it would be a good way to keep everyone updated when other mag info is being presented in other forums.

Recent posts to kick this off...

Tales of the Killers 1971 V1 #11 - Death Row Cover!

Does this Psycho #3 Dare Garner a 9.6 NM+...or better?

Oh man! Those Skywalds look like they have been monkey 893censored-thumb.gifed six ways from Sunday! I'll do you a favor & take them off your hands free of charge, of course. wink.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Nice Eerie's you've been posting CatskillMike, I'm not good at high end grading but have enjoyed looking at them thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, Jeff. I'll look at my Creepy's next. I'm don't think I'm that good at high end grading either, so that's why I threw a few up there to get graded.