• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My updated SA/GA for sale thread! Some key books!

19 posts in this topic

I've had a few for sale threads the last few weeks. So, I thought I'd put everything up in one thread. The main reason is I am adding another book to my "for sale" list. It is first up! I am takin' offers thumbsup2.gif

Avengers #4 (6.0)

OS: $405; I have no set price in mind so send me offers on this one

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers4b.jpg

FF #12 (5.0/5.5)

Bottom Line Sale Price: $500

fe_3.JPG

fd_3.JPG

Boy Comics #43 (8.5); no graded copies at all in the census for this book

Sale Price: $115

Boy43.jpg

Warrior Comics #1 CGC 4.5

Sale Price: $45

Warrior1a.jpg

It very well could be lower. That's why I put it up in the grading section since it's a tricky one. We've got one opinion on there already. I was thinking a possible 6.0 but I hadn't really thought lower.

My first GA book. yay.gif

I think it's a gerber high number, but I'm also pretty sure there was a find of them (not sure how many) as it comes up much more often on ebay than the gerber number would suggest.

Still a nice book and slabbed for a song.

bumpit.gif

I'll take the Avengers #4 off the for sale list since I seem to be in disagreement about the grade with the general populous. All of the others are still up though! I could certainly use the money!

Also remember I've got X-men #94-101 for sale!