• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THOR 337-382 COMPLETE SIMONSON RUN

24 posts in this topic

If you told me every book was NM and tossed in the rest up to 400 I'd think about it. =p

gossip.gifI heard every book is NM, and he's thinking about including up to 400 for an additional $15. stooges.gif

If you told me every book was NM and tossed in the rest up to 400 I'd think about it. =p

If you have a NM run from 337-400 for $100..... takeit.gif

I don't even need to think about it. yay.gif

see, keep it bumped to the top, and out the door they go. Congrats. thumbsup2.gif

They haven't gone anywhere. gossip.gif

I thought DKB said if NM and through 400 he'd BIN them at your price?......

so?

Just re-read....he's thinking...

I think he was saying that if *I* had those in that condition he'd take them. =)

BINGO

If anyone here has a NM set of 337-400 for $100... takeit.gif

gotcha...so you were being flippant.....

see, sometimes it's tough without those darn gremlins.

My offer is a legitimate one. I don't think I was being 'flippant'. Not a big fan of being asked to "jump through hoops" though.

I agree that your price for the books is fair, but posting the BIN in your own thread for books that no one apparently has for sale is what I call "flippant".

flowerred.gif no hard feelings.

I agree that jumping through hoops to make a sale, when the price is already very fair is annoying. That's why I tacked on $15 to your price and put in the stooges.gif

Good luck with your future sale.

That is (at a minimum) what that run SHOULD go for. But SHOULD and WILL are sometimes different.

Does Beyonder sell any 80's books that aren't NM?

I think he was saying that if *I* had those in that condition he'd take them. =)

BINGO

If anyone here has a NM set of 337-400 for $100... takeit.gif

takeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.gif in a second if it was included up to 400. I don't consider that a legitimate counteroffer.