• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATED!!!: BLOB'S $3 BINS (5/$13,10/$25(+ free s/h on 10 or more), 20/$40....)

36 posts in this topic

How many more might I list? I dunno, I have a bunch of 60 cent cover pricers in nice shape I would probably put up next, maybe some 50 centers and a few more from the era of what I listed.

Anywayz, howabout some Gladstone/Disney Ducks? All NM/NM-, nice, sharp copies (buy 3, get the 4th free on these Ducks):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

yes, i don't know why people spend 50 bucks on a baby toy when a box top is ten times as entertaining.

wannah buy something so that I can afford to buy the kid some socks?

If you're having trouble picking enough books to get to one of the discount levels, feel free to toss in any comic $3.75 or under from my ebay store (ID = "lorilah") and it will be priced in line with this thread (if the comic is priced at less than what you'd pay per book under this discount scheme, I'll charge the lower amount) Just PM me what you want to add in and I'll pull it down from my store (please don't buy it from my store). [yeah, yeah, no pimping ebay stuff...

I don't mean this as any disrespect or targeted toward yourself, but the problem on the boards seems to be as simple as sellers not posting what the buyers are looking for. What's odd about that is I've seen more "WTB" posts than any time in the past. So that either means that people don't have the books or don't want to sell them. In either case, both crowds are frustrated. I just don't know how many times I've seen a seller ask what types of books people want, they get listed in the thread, and nothing comes from it.

Pat

yeah, i don't have most of what people say they want in 9.6 or 9.8, and if I had it raw, I'd be hesitant to call it a 9.6 or 9.8 anyway. just figured if I listed 80 things, there would be bites. last time I listed similar captain americas they all sold, for example.

i have the same prob blob, i have a bunch of nice mid to low grade SA books but they are JIM, TTA, type stuff that apparently no one wants

Good luck to you.

i have the same prob blob, i have a bunch of nice mid to low grade SA books but they are JIM, TTA, type stuff that apparently no one wants

Good luck to you.

Actually I am looking at you JIM's but there are a few nice books I am trying to get that are on my priority list and if they fall through.....

Of course, you have to remember that these forums are ANYTHING but a fair representation of what the general comic collecting community is looking for. Most of teh people here are looking for old, rare, or high-grade issues. Easy (enough) to find mid-grade issues generally don't sell around here...

oh well, such is life. was hoping to lay out a wide variety of stuff here and perhaps sell 20-30% of it before it goes on ebay like I had done with prior BIN sales.

Pretty sure I have like 82 books in this thread. If anyone wants them for $110 (which includes shipping in the U.S.), let me know. About $1.25 each before shipping, mostly bagged and boarded, etc. Otherwise, to ebay they go.

Does anyone think 82 comics listed as having a value of $15 will pass muster with customs officials elsewhere?