• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: LAZYTOWN STUFF!

13 posts in this topic

I know it's not quite the thing on here, but I know you guys always come up trumps thumbsup2.gif

I'm after Lazytown action figures and/or costumes. PM me with details, may be interested in bulk!

Can pay or traded nice CGCs! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Cheers in advance 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I know it's not quite the thing on here, but I know you guys always come up trumps thumbsup2.gif

I'm after Lazytown action figures and/or costumes. PM me with details, may be interested in bulk!

Can pay or traded nice CGCs! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Cheers in advance 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Kev, is this the same Lazytown that is a kids cartoon? My son loves it. Got a character named Sporticus?

photo177.JPG

thumbsup2.gif

Its pretty aweful stuff imho. Aidan really likes it, but compared to some of the other cartoons he watches, this one stinks.

My kids like lazytown..... cloud9.gif

Thats the one! It's only just hit the UK (Well, about 5 months ago) and they are mad for it! My OH is a child minder so I'm surrounded by Lazytown mad kids! That damn tune, it keeps running through my head now!

Anyway, see what you can all find, remember, I'm in the UK and would appreciate you 'customs friendly' folk to help a brother out! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Got the DVDs, there easy to get, just after the dress up outfits and action figures!

Cheers

photo177.JPG

thumbsup2.gif

Its pretty aweful stuff imho. Aidan really likes it, but compared to some of the other cartoons he watches, this one stinks.

My kids like lazytown..... cloud9.gif

Do they like Backyardigans? What about Wiggles or Charlie and Lola (Aidan's favorite)

I think I've seen it, but the show was not animated - are we talking about the same thing? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think I've seen it, but the show was not animated - are we talking about the same thing? confused-smiley-013.gif

It's live action....an eery combination of puppets and actors....but live action

Its not really animated like the Flintstones. It does use puppets I guess, as there are only 2 or 3 live actors. The girl with the pink hair, the older rich guy who looks like he has a colagen shot to his jaw and Sporticus.

I cant find the words to describe how the other characters are generated though.

Seriously, I have more respect for 'sporticus' after reading about him on his website. Go check it out!

And as for the characters, 3 humans, and the rest are lifesize puppets (no strings attached!).

It's live action....an eery combination of puppets and actors....but live action

That's what I thought, but I saw "cartoon" and thought I might have been dreaming.