• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Animal based villians in the SA

13 posts in this topic

At the start of the SA & into the BA, Marvel seemed to debut many new villians. I've always thought the animal based villians were too numerous, sometimes silly, and lacked creativity after awhile.

So, this thread will be to see how many animal based Marvel villians we can name. Please also post a picture.

I'll start it off with "The Rhino":

14101017023o.jpg

The Vulture

the Beetle

The Lizard

The Falcon

The Wasp

The Black Panther

villains...?

confused.gif

Stegron

Griffin

Gibbon

Grizzly

Owl

Jackal

Eel

Unicorn

At the start of the SA & into the BA, Marvel seemed to debut many new villians. I've always thought the animal based villians were too numerous, sometimes silly, and lacked creativity after awhile.

So, this thread will be to see how many animal based Marvel villians we can name. Please also post a picture.

I'll start it off with "The Rhino":

14101017023o.jpg

headbang.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

The SA animal based villians, to me anyway, weren't nearly as terrible as the one's they pulled out during the SA. Those were Ssoooooo bad!!! foreheadslap.gif

Wasn't there a lame one called "Razor-Back"??? confused-smiley-013.gif

The SA animal based villians, to me anyway, weren't nearly as terrible as the one's they pulled out during the SA. Those were Ssoooooo bad!!! foreheadslap.gif

Wasn't there a lame one called "Razor-Back"??? confused-smiley-013.gif

"Razorback." but he was a hero. a truck-drivin hero from Ar-Kansas, who liked to say "Good Buddy" and "10-4" a lot. Bronze Age. First appearance in PPSSM...13 i think, but might be off by an ish or two

Yep.

Meant to say:"The SA animal based villians, to me anyway, weren't nearly as terrible as the one's they pulled out during the BA. Those were Ssoooooo bad!!!" 10-4 there, good buddy! thumbsup2.gif

Spider-Man has a huge rouges gallery of animal/insect/reptile based villains. Here is just a small selection off the top of my head...

The Vulture

Doctor Octopus

The Lizard

The Scorpion

The Beetle

Princess Python

The Rhino

The Grizzly

The Gibbon

Kangaroo

Man Wolf

Tarantula