• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink

153 posts in this topic

Personally I find the treatment to you Pirate unexcusable as a businessman.

How freaking hard is it to just handle this through UPS. Instead they disbelieve you and pretty much call you names. The whole, "Oh it's you" is utter [embarrassing lack of self control] to me.

Give me a break, claims with UPS is so freaking easy that he should of just said I will handle the claim for you.

Not everyone is like your Russ. Email you an order at dinner time and I have it for breakfast thumbsup2.gif

did you send my order russ? poke2.gif
God why don't you stop bothering him with your tiny order. devil.gif

this ones 4x as big as comiclink 893whatthe.gif

did you send my order russ? poke2.gif
God why don't you stop bothering him with your tiny order. devil.gif

this ones 4x as big as comiclink 893whatthe.gif

Good luck with this order then. I saw the pictures of his dogs helping him pack the books. insane.gif

I certainly am not saying I am the best or anything just that I have never taken this tone with anyone over a measly damaged package.

I have had this tone with someone who claims they didn't get the package only to find out they signed for it. Or customers who claim their boards were so damaged that they just threw them away instead of keeping them to show me.

A paying customer who gets damage in the mail is the same as the ones buying thousands. I look at it this way Pirate. Sure, you spend $50 with me the first time, and maybe next time $100 and next time $500.

If I bend you over and give it to you when you have a problem with the $50 order, what are the odds we are getting to $100?

Who here ever makes a huge initial purchase with a dealer/seller? I never do, would rather spend a little bit to find out what they are about before a big purchase. Glad i learned early with these [embarrassing lack of self control].

You bring up a very good point.

So who is ComicLink's representative on these boards?

I think it is Josh. I am not sure, but it might be the user name ComicLink, but not sure.

Yea, it is; I'm surprised that we haven't read his "side" of the story yet.

Who here ever makes a huge initial purchase with a dealer/seller? I never do, would rather spend a little bit to find out what they are about before a big purchase. Glad i learned early with these [embarrassing lack of self control].

First book I ever purchased from CL, I paid $8000 for a raw book. confused-smiley-013.gif This was back in the day when $8000 was real money for a comic.

First book I ever purchased from CL, I paid $8000 for a raw book. confused-smiley-013.gif This was back in the day when $8000 was real money for a comic.

Well, sir, you validate my point. insane.gifpoke2.gif

And $8000 isnt real money for a comic now? poke2.gif

You must wipe your arse with 100 dollar bills yay.gif

27_laughing.gif Sorry, that didn't come out right! blush.gif What I meant was it was 8 years ago and pre-CGC, so Guide values were much lower and multiples for NM books were much smaller. $8K for a SA book was a much bigger deal back then than $8K today.

27_laughing.gif Sorry, that didn't come out right! blush.gif What I meant was it was 8 years ago and pre-CGC, so Guide values were much lower and multiples for NM books were much smaller. $8K for a SA book was a much bigger deal back then than $8K today.

I figured that was what you meant, but i figured id poke2.gif you a little.

I figured that was what you meant, but i figured id poke2.gif you a little.

Christo_pull_hair.gif

So who is ComicLink's representative on these boards?

I think it is Josh. I am not sure, but it might be the user name ComicLink, but not sure.

Yea, it is; I'm surprised that we haven't read his "side" of the story yet.

That's what i'm saying. I'd think this would be a pretty hard thread to avoid, if you were him.