• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liefeld: The one you've all been waiting for.

22 posts in this topic

I saw that posted on CAF this morning and I was wondering if anyone here had noticed.

So, I'm confused...has anyone actually verifed that he PAID MONEY for that piece...or did he just lose a very large, very expensive bet?

That's one piece I'd have to have quarantined...I wouldn't want that anywhere near any of my other art, for fear of some sort of irreperable damage.

So, I'm confused...has anyone actually verifed that he PAID MONEY for that piece...or did he just lose a very large, very expensive bet?

That's one piece I'd have to have quarantined...I wouldn't want that anywhere near any of my other art, for fear of some sort of irreperable damage.

sign-funnypost.gif

I'd pay money for that just for the notoriety of owning what many consider to be "Worst Drawing of Captain America... EVER" 27_laughing.gif

Actually, I'd like to own it for the novelty. Wouldn't pay much though.

Well, I guess, congratulations on getting something YOU like.

I'm sure I have art in my collection others think is horrible. Some is bad(not Liefeld bad poke2.gif), but I like it.

I didn't buy it, I just said I WOULD buy it, just to say I owned something so notorious. But rest assured, I wouldn't pay a lot.... tongue.gif

You know, it doesn't look as bad as the colored piece.

I agree...15 or 16 coats of pitch black paint over the entire piece...and I start to see some potential..

Chris