• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone interested in a complete EC SLIPCASE Series from 1982? *DELETED*

13 posts in this topic

They are reprinting all of these again in color in hardback(in the fall 2006). So they aren't worth as much as they used to be.

i don't think they can do better than B and W Cochran slipcases , B and W is the better way to read stories from Ingels Wood and all those great people at EC hail.gif

They are reprinting all of these again in color in hardback(in the fall 2006). So they aren't worth as much as they used to be.

i don't think they can do better than B and W Cochran slipcases , B and W is the better way to read stories from Ingels Wood and all those great people at EC hail.gif

Well thats a matter of opinion. They were originally printed in color for the comics. So many people would appreciate seeing them again the way they first saw them as a kid. I know I prefer my color tv over my black & white....lol

I have every slipcase made by EC comics on all their books. Most are from 1982 and a few from the 90's. Most are still in shrink wrap mint condition. I know that the 1982 series have sold for as much as $225 each title. I will be entertaining best offers for the complete collection. If anyone is interested I will go to storage over the weekend and provide a complete list..however please keep in mind that it's every slipcase that EC made on every one of it's comic titles... not MAD .

Some of the hardcover slipcases are as follows:

Crime SuspenStories

Haunt of Fear

Shock SuspenStories

Tales from the Crypt

Two-Fisted Tales

Haunt of Fear

Vault of Horror

Weird Fantasy

Weird Science

Saddle Romances

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I have every slipcase made by EC comics on all their books. Most are from 1982 and a few from the 90's. Most are still in shrink wrap mint condition. I know that the 1982 series have sold for as much as $225 each title. I will be entertaining best offers for the complete collection. If anyone is interested I will go to storage over the weekend and provide a complete list..however please keep in mind that it's every slipcase that EC made on every one of it's comic titles... not MAD .

Some of the hardcover slipcases are as follows:

Crime SuspenStories

Haunt of Fear

Shock SuspenStories

Tales from the Crypt

Two-Fisted Tales

Haunt of Fear

Vault of Horror

Weird Fantasy

Weird Science

Saddle Romances

Christo_pull_hair.gif