• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had to pick just one? First come, First Serve. Fantasy comic league?

72 posts in this topic

um, what's the criteria here? Amazing Fantasy 15

One freebie from a collection of one of every comic. 9.0 and same page quality. Never allowed to sell it. Of course you can own other comics.

X-Men #1 sumo.gif

Captain America Comics # 7. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. because # 1 was already taken.

Why #7? Last issue you need to complete your run? thumbsup2.gif

I'd have to pick Marvel Comics # 1. The book that began the character's & later became the company (Marvel) that produced the best reading experience of my childhood. cloud9.gif

I'd have to pick Marvel Comics # 1. The book that began the character's & later became the company (Marvel) that produced the best reading experience of my childhood. cloud9.gif

I thought there could be only one....someone already took October, so I took November, so that leaves you looking for another variant Marvel 1 to pounce on.....

I thought there could be only one....someone already took October, so I took November, so that leaves you looking for another variant Marvel 1 to pounce on.....

confused.gif So THIS how it's being played, huh? Christo_pull_hair.gif

893censored-thumb.gifsign-rantpost.gif

sorry.gif