• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anybody else find this website disturbing?

10 posts in this topic

Looks like whomever did this site just cut and pasted the same hands to each character 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Looks like whomever did this site just cut and pasted the same hands to each character 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope some of the thumbs are different

Sorry, didnt check out all of them...were some up their butts? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry, didnt check out all of them...were some up their butts? confused-smiley-013.gif

That was the disturbing part. Do I really need to see Juggernaut's butt? foreheadslap.gif

Juggernaut.jpg

I'd say the Jug-Man is showing definite signs of severe steroid use. Just check out his tiny lil package.

Around 1992, Marvel came out with this index type thing of all marvel characters. I remember it only because I bought the one with the Hulk on it. If you click on the one of the Hulk, you can see that it's the Dale Keown drawing, popular at that time. Under the pictures was a basic statistical page of their abilities. Looks like this guy had every one ( I think there were 10 volumes to it) scanned the images and posted his website. Did think it was neat because of the prison line-up look.