• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gil Kane page from metal men #31

9 posts in this topic

Ok, I don't know squat about OA, but my only piece is from metalmen #31 and is by Gil Kane. I don't want to sell, but could somebody give me an idea of what it's worth? Do I need to post a pic so you can see exactly what is illustrated? confused-smiley-013.gif

Post a scan if you can. I would love to see it. I just bought a Metal Men cover !

I don't have any "stitching" software to scan properly, but here is s digital pic:

HPIM0207.jpg

Somebody give me a ballpark figure on its worth, please.

Post a scan if you can. I would love to see it. I just bought a Metal Men cover !

I don't have any "stitching" software to scan properly, but here is s digital pic:

HPIM0207.jpg

Why don't you sell it to me, then you can find out what the value is? Send me an email if interested. Thanks, Dan

HPIM0207.jpg

Why don't you sell it to me, then you can find out what the value is? Send me an email if interested. Thanks, Dan

Sorry, but it's not for sale. Now why would I want to sell my only peice of original art? sumo.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Hmmm?

HPIM0207.jpg

Sorry, but it's not for sale. Now why would I want to sell my only peice of original art? sumo.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Hmmm?

For $ ! grin.gif