• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB GROOOOOOOOOO

11 posts in this topic

since i can't find mine in storage, i'm looking to buy marvel groo issues on the very cheap if anyone has a stack lying around gathering dust. No $2 an issue type stuff as i won't get it. yay.gif

guess i should have phrased that better, i want groo's for less than a buck an issue. just want a bunch of the marvel stuff as readers. I've got all the "key" issues in nm

I've got a ton of these for 50 cents a pop. Actually I have over 45 boxes of stuff for 50 cents a pop (not all Groo, sorry). Only problem is they won't be in order for a few more weeks. Redoing all the cheapie boxes for Heroes. Let me know if you can wait that long for HOT Groo books.

I've got a ton of these for 50 cents a pop. Actually I have over 45 boxes of stuff for 50 cents a pop (not all Groo, sorry). Only problem is they won't be in order for a few more weeks. Redoing all the cheapie boxes for Heroes. Let me know if you can wait that long for HOT Groo books.

HOT BOOKS cloud9.gif

I love Groo and have to confess that I've read this comic series more faithfully than any other I've had. 27_laughing.gif It's true!

Man, i can't wait to bust mine out of storage and read them again. I think my collection only runs from 1-about 36 though. I need to fill mine in too someday.

Groo is a fantastic read and I have maybe 90 of the 120 issues. I think I stopped collecting during the "Groo gets smart" arc somewhere in the low 100s. His stupidity was his charm. Not sure why they decided to screw with that (even if it was only briefly). confused-smiley-013.gif