• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series holy grail?

103 posts in this topic

Flessel is not impossible though. I know someone who was trying to see him this last February around the time of the Wondercon. He lives in that neck of the woods.

I see that Shelley Moldoff is on the list for San Diego this year, as is Alvin Schwartz.

Where do you see Alvin? I don't see him on any list. confused-smiley-013.gif

One day when Adams is signing, I will send this to one of you guys and get it signed for me.........I have posted this before but it is the one piece in my collection above all else that I want signed.

batman232orga6fp.jpg

My grail right now is to get my conan #1, 23,24 and Avengers from the run by Thomas(will get at heroes) and BWS (someday maybe) or to get my empire book by kitson.

I believe I might come in possession of one of the few holy grails of signature series comics. Amazing Spider-man #50 signed by both Romita and Stan Lee. I think that is a pretty amazing find. However, the signatue authenticity is in question since there is no verification. Any takers on trying to verify these signatures?

see the answer in the other thread you posted in. I don't want to bust your bubble, but there are tons of stan lee/romita certified SS's out there. Why I think the beyonder has 20 stan lee sigs himself.

welcome to the boards