• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series holy grail?

103 posts in this topic

hm Great thread idea...

Unattainable

Steve Ditko on my AF 15 & ASM 1--he just doesn't do sigs. At this point in the game, I'd be happy just to get a signature by Steve.

Attainable

Jack Kirby (preferably an FF issue) *

Frank Miller (preferably on my Wolverine MS #1)

Will Eisner (Spirit-related) *

Barry Smith (Conan 1)

More Stan Lee (AF 15, ASM 1, ToS 39, Avengers 1 & 4)

* I'd obviously need to be less picky on these...

hm Great thread idea...

Unattainable

Steve Ditko on my AF 15 & ASM 1--he just doesn't do sigs. At this point in the game, I'd be happy just to get a signature by Steve.

Attainable

Barry Smith (Conan 1)

Does the Eisner have to be a CGC SS? I have a signed/numbered print here somewhere.....

hm Great thread idea...

Unattainable

Attainable

Barry Smith (Conan 1)

Does the Eisner have to be a CGC SS? I have a signed/numbered print here somewhere.....

No, I'm really just referring to adding these signatures to my collection, not adding them via SS. So, prints, comics, etc are all fair game for me. I'm kind of the step-child of the SS community :grin: They throw me a little love now and then by helping me acquire signatures, but my books aren't the authenticated real deal like everyone elses' :grin:

hm Great thread idea...

Unattainable

Attainable

Barry Smith (Conan 1)

No, I'm really just referring to adding these signatures to my collection, not adding them via SS. So, prints, comics, etc are all fair game for me. I'm kind of the step-child of the SS community :grin: They throw me a little love now and then by helping me acquire signatures, but my books aren't the authenticated real deal like everyone elses' :grin:

I'll see what I can find and send you a pic!

Jessica Alba on a Sin City or FF comic

Hugh Jackman on a X-Men or Wolverine comic

Barry Smith on an entire run of Weapon X issues and X-Men 205

Jim Lee, Marc Silvestri, Barry Smith, John Byrne, Whilce Portacio, John Romita Jr, Paul Smith X-Men sketches