• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Serious art just hit ComicLink

29 posts in this topic

The Ditko TOS #48 splash is pretty fantastic as well

I agree it's sweet.

But for a Ayers (or heck foreheadslap.gif )inked Ditko I was shocked to see a $22.5K price tag on it.

That is about $8k more than I thought it would be, and at least that much more than I had seen similiar era Ditko pencil pieces with other inkers sell for in the last 2 years.

Now Ditko on Ditko this would be a fair price.

Chris

Asking 55K

Well this morning it is marked as sale pending...but things are not as they seem. gossip.gif

Chris

I'd like to know, too!

No big intrigue, just a potential misunderstanding, that needs to be clarified.

That's all.

I did not intend to create a swirling pit of controversy....not that is what this is. But seriously, I am not saying anyone is dishonest or anything like that. All I am saying is that there is confusion as to what has occured by more than one principal party.

C

Final Resolution...

All is well. The ASM 12 Splash is a non-issue, all confusion has been cleared up. Back to your regularly scheduled banter.

Chris

Final Resolution...

All is well. The ASM 12 Splash is a non-issue, all confusion has been cleared up. Back to your regularly scheduled banter.

Chris

Well, it is a thread featuring a Ditko Spidey page. How can we talk about Silver Age Spidey without involving some angst and melodrama!!!???? tongue.gif

Final Resolution...

Chris

Well, it is a thread featuring a Ditko Spidey page. How can we talk about Silver Age Spidey without involving some angst and melodrama!!!???? tongue.gif

Err,..so yes or no,..is the page selling,..or is it not,..heh?

Err,..so yes or no,..is the page selling,..or is it not,..heh?

Yes, a while ago, thus the confusion. But it's all clear now.

Best,

Chris

English por favor,...your comment reminds me of Kerry's,.."I voted for it,..before I voted against it" comment.

That's as clear as I can be right now. Confusion finished, piece is no longer available. El Finito Amigo.

Chris