• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FURUM AUCTION: ASM 129

20 posts in this topic

Auction ends 4 hours from the time of this post

Only bids placed within this thread will count

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread. thumbsup2.gif

ASM 129 1st Punisher 5.5

OPENING BID is $100......which includes CAN/US shipping. International members add $10

17116167.jpg17116166.jpg

Water stains on the top edge of the back cover knock it down. I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the middle of the top FC edge. It looks as if someone tried to remove some distributor overspray or something..

Water stains on the top edge of the back cover knock it down. I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the middle of the top FC edge. It looks as if someone tried to remove some distributor overspray or something..

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What about the spine? Is the top/bottom of the spine loose? Are those staple pulls/tears? Also what is that mark left of Punisher's holster?

Will this Furum auction be a hit? yay.gif

Nie book, from your personal collection? frown.gif

Of all people! 27_laughing.gif

AUCTION CLOSED

Decided I'm going to make this copy my keeper. takeit.gif

Are you assuming that most of us have no lives and don't work for a living? confused-smiley-013.gif (Wait.. Don't answer that.)

I think you ended your auction here around 4-5 pm on the West Coast.

I made a couple moves during the time it was active....and took some time to look it over more closely. Nice colors. Nice gloss. Nice centering. Since noone had placed a bid.... I decided to make it my keeper. Why buy another copy down the road, when I already have an affordable copy in my possession that presents well?

Maybe I'll add a signature to the 1st page sometime in the future. cloud9.gif

I made a couple moves during the time it was active....and took some time to look it over more closely. Nice colors. Nice gloss. Nice centering. Since noone had placed a bid.... I decided to make it my keeper. Why buy another copy down the road, when I already have an affordable copy in my possession that presents well?

I was tempted at that price but you didn't answer my questions. I agree though, it's a nice book and you should keep it.

I was tempted at that price but you didn't answer my questions. I agree though, it's a nice book and you should keep it.

It was your questions that caused me to pull the book out & start really looking it over. I was actually about to post my answers to those questions...when I noticed noone had bid & decided to keep it.

flowerred.gif