• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!!!!!!! (25) 9.4 - 9.9 NM/MT Copies of Marvel Super Special #8

16 posts in this topic

I decided to sell this collection of (25) NM/MT copies of Marvel Super Special #8 which features Battlestar Galactica. The page quality is outstanding, the issues are all Unread and out of a freshly opened case of 50. This issue was publised in 1978.

I picked out the cream of the crop and can guarantee that all the issues are at least 9.4 with most 9.6-9.9.

Overstreet has these listed at $20.00 each, which totals $500.00 My price is

$175.00 Postpaid 893whatthe.gifmakepoint.gif

There are three versions of this magazine and I think they came out January 1979.. gossip.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just opened a lower graded copy and it states:

Marvel Super Special #8 1978 makepoint.gif

Of course if I were you I wouldn't take my word for it either...why don't you buy the lot and check it out for yourself!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

There are three versions of this magazine and I think they came out January 1979.. gossip.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Of course if I were you I wouldn't take my word for it either...why don't you buy the lot and check it out for yourself!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

For some reason, Lone Star Comics says the publication date for #6 JAWS is December 1978.

They SKIP #7 since it was never published

And then they say #8 Battlestar Galactica is January 1979.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/megastore/search?pcat=Comics%2DAll&til=7748

I have 75 boxes of magazines I'd like to get rid of myself... but I'll take your entire lot of 50 for $175 tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For some reason, Lone Star Comics says the publication date for #6 JAWS is December 1978.

They SKIP #7 since it was never published

And then they say #8 Battlestar Galactica is January 1979.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/megastore/search?pcat=Comics%2DAll&til=7748

I have 75 boxes of magazines I'd like to get rid of myself... but I'll take your entire lot of 50 for $175 tongue.gif

SOLD thumbsup2.gif if you mean LOT of 40, the other 15 are VF+ - 9.2

I have 10 copies on hold for customers

Let me know if you realy want these.

THE SLASHER strikes again!!! acclaim.gif

You inspire me. hail.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif wait until you see what I have lined up for this weekend devil.gif

frustrated.gif

going out of town this weekend and will be more out of pocket than a homeless wino