• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

:headbang: What the heck, me too. There is an issue of War comics with an awesome night raid graywash cover. What number is that one? I lub it!!

War4.jpg

War4back.jpg

I just politely asked him some questions as well. I encourage everyone to do so. :headbang:

So he responded to me.

Hi there,

I've added more pictures and more of a description

to the auction. Hopefully what I've added will answer your questions. I'm getting a lot of people asking me questions, and I don't have the

time to individually answer each and every quesetion. Please bid if you are interested in

these items. Thank you for your inquiry!

Heheheh...he would've done better if he didn't add any pictures. That book looks pretty poor. Nice for someone who doesn't have a copy, but there's a piece missing on front. On the back spine, I'm not sure if that's tape or a long area that's been cut out. Dunno. All yours fellas! (thumbs u

Andy

I just politely asked him some questions as well. I encourage everyone to do so. :headbang:

So he responded to me.

Hi there,

I've added more pictures and more of a description

to the auction. Hopefully what I've added will answer your questions. I'm getting a lot of people asking me questions, and I don't have the

time to individually answer each and every quesetion. Please bid if you are interested in

these items. Thank you for your inquiry!

Hmmmmmph!

Hey all,

There was one early issue of Star Spangled War that Pedrin marked as very scarce. I don't know why this is coming to mind, but I'm just here at work updating my want list (I know... it's tough!) and I was curious which one it was.

Thanks dudes...

Shep

Hey all,

There was one early issue of Star Spangled War that Pedrin marked as very scarce. I don't know why this is coming to mind, but I'm just here at work updating my want list (I know... it's tough!) and I was curious which one it was.

Thanks dudes...

Shep

Could it be.....SSWS #6 Extremely Rare? hm

Andy

Thanks Adam,

That cover is awesome.If I recall heritage had a copy a couple years back that I tried to get and the guide on it is crazy cheap but for some reason I was afraid to put a big bid on it seeing as how war books weren't yet going nuts price wise.

Mike

Everyone I've spoken to doesn't seem to think that's a particularly difficult issue. However, everyone has a different idea of which issues are tough, and which arent.

GI Combat wasn't tough -- for about $4!

Woo-hoo!

49274-GIC76.JPG

(Seller's scan)

Jack

Everyone I've spoken to doesn't seem to think that's a particularly difficult issue. However, everyone has a different idea of which issues are tough, and which arent.

Woo-hoo!

49274-GIC76.JPG

(Seller's scan)

Jack

(thumbs u

Woo-hoo!

49274-GIC76.JPG

(Seller's scan)

Jack

some GI Combat's are fairly easy to get, like that one and a few others. But issues like 9,51, 78 and a couple others are very difficult. Search ebay, comiclink,metro, milehigh and other sites....impossible (although metro does have a #9 in 2.0)

SSWS #45 is another hard one to find.