• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

There wasn't much in the way of ten cent DC War in the ComicLink auction - and certainly nothing affordable. But I did manage to win this war book...

RADDCE0020111118_112022.jpg

Speaking of affordable war books, I'll be dropping a war comics sale on Sunday... I'll announce a time closer to the sale.

Some SWEET books, with long runs of early 10 cent OAAW, OFF, SSWS and AAMOW.

Gonna be fun!

Hello all! Shameless plug time again....

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I'll be running a pretty big DC war sale in the selling forum. Going to be starting off with a juicy run on 10 cent Our Army at War books (pre-Rock issues) and then moving into early OFF, SSWS and AAMOW books. This will be a larger and longer sale than my previous one.

I'd like to also say thanks to everyone who has looked in on my recent sales on these boards. It's great putting some wicked books into good homes!

See you tomorrow, Sunday, sometime around 5pm.

Shep

Hello all! Shameless plug time again....

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I'll be running a pretty big DC war sale in the selling forum. Going to be starting off with a juicy run on 10 cent Our Army at War books (pre-Rock issues) and then moving into early OFF, SSWS and AAMOW books. This will be a larger and longer sale than my previous one.

I'd like to also say thanks to everyone who has looked in on my recent sales on these boards. It's great putting some wicked books into good homes!

See you tomorrow, Sunday, sometime around 5pm.

Shep

What time zone? (thumbs u

More war comics dropping in 30 minutes.

By the way (and I might have inquired about this before). Has DC ever released a fully digital version of their war books? i.e. is there any way I can get them all for my ipad? I mean, really, if they haven't done this, they really are fools.

Alternately, are there any complete sets available as torrents?

Just curious, more than anything.

Shep

More war comics dropping in 30 minutes.

By the way (and I might have inquired about this before). Has DC ever released a fully digital version of their war books? i.e. is there any way I can get them all for my ipad? I mean, really, if they haven't done this, they really are fools.

Alternately, are there any complete sets available as torrents?

Just curious, more than anything.

Shep

yes shep,they were available as torrent file's. tho i think there were missing a few issues

Hi guys,

10 cent Star Spangled War, dropping at 5pm tomorrow (Sunday),

See you then!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5523527&fpart=1

Shep

Awesome sales threads Brian! (thumbs u

Thank you very much for opening the vault and offering so many cool

books to the members at some incredible prices. (worship)

I grabbed quite a few and got a bit carried away and I think this is my

best score of a book I've never seen before. :cloud9:

OFF6070.jpg

I can't help it and just one more book that's a favorite of mine that I've

been searching for. :luhv:

OFF9575.jpg

Edited by Fazybones