• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OA Hobby/ Market and why what happens to the Comic Market is irrelevant!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Does not the success of movies like X-Men (3rd most succesful movie of all time) prove that comic books are not a necessary catalyst from which to grow the OA community? As long as these comic characters are globally franchised succesfully,..it doesnt matter what happens to the comic community. I predict the comic market will die down dramatically over the next 30 years and it wont affect the OA market one iota!!!! OA will be going up in value because the art world WILL recognize that this stuff deserves a place in Fine Art history.

DO you have any art of your own to show since your on Comic art L and not Krazy Kat?

Ares,

Here is A piece from my collection and I will sell if the price is right.

1246458-lens.jpg

KFC

Why are you talking about the joys of Oxycontin in the General Forum?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...;gonew=1#UNREAD

DO you have any art of your own to show since your on Comic art L and not Krazy Kat?

Ares,

Here is A piece from my collection and I will sell if the price is right.

1246458-lens.jpg

KFC

Why are you talking about the joys of Oxycontin in the General Forum?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...;gonew=1#UNREAD

What in blue blazes are you talking about? I was talking about the joys of Oxycontin in the Water Cooler. Dont be so obsessed with ME cuz I have A PERSONALITY!!! Its not my fault G-d made me interestin'!

You know Ares, every time I look at your sig, I think, that girl has her wrists held up there like she's just begging to have a pair of handcuffs slapped on.

Hot Diggety Deviance!!!!! yay.gifheadbang.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Yes, exactly! That's what I've been saying for years! (Weird how this thread immediately became about oxycotin and bondage though)

Does not the success of movies like X-Men (3rd most succesful movie of all time) prove that comic books are not a necessary catalyst from which to grow the OA community? As long as these comic characters are globally franchised succesfully,..it doesnt matter what happens to the comic community. I predict the comic market will die down dramatically over the next 30 years and it wont affect the OA market one iota!!!! OA will be going up in value because the art world WILL recognize that this stuff deserves a place in Fine Art history.

This is a really good question for you to ask LuckyCantor........oh, wait.......he's been banned. sorry.gif

Well, you can STILL ask him.........just go to a mirror & pose your question, I'm sure the voices in your head will answer shortly thereafter. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

This is a really good question for you to ask LuckyCantor........oh, wait.......he's been banned. sorry.gif

Well, you can STILL ask him.........just go to a mirror & pose your question, I'm sure the voices in your head will answer shortly thereafter. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Fuelman,

You should be THANKING ME?

I got so many peopleses into OA.

I was/ am a catalyst for benfecial change.

Think about it,..if it wasnt for me,..there'd be less comic collectos moving into OA.

I done good!

Fuelman,

You should be THANKING ME?

I got so many peopleses into OA.

I was/ am a catalyst for benfecial change.

Think about it,..if it wasnt for me,..there'd be less comic collectos moving into OA.

I done good!

Okay....whatever you say, Sybil.

27_laughing.gif