• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone, Tomahawk 116, Power Man Iron Fist 66, Avenger Annual 10 other stuff

9 posts in this topic

Some more stuff Added --

Mark Shultz awesome Xenozoic Tales from Kitchen Sink #1, 2, 3, 8. All are first printings except #3 which is a second. Pretty nice, but they have been carefully read once so lets call them VF-NM. $10 shipped. SOLD

Mister X #1. Vortex, sharp NM copy, maybe even a little better. Unread. This is the issue the Los Bros Hernandez did with Motter and the published never paid for... Some very cool artwork.

$3.50 shipped.

MrX1.jpg

Lot of 11 Gladstone EC reprints for the early 1990s. Some of these are double size issues. Most are in NM condition but a few have some minor dings and such so lets call it VF-NM.

Lots of great reading. These are my doubles.

$9 shipped Media. $12 shipped Priority. SOLD

Some more doubles. This is a lot of early issues of Bone (the best part of the series IMO before Smith went all LOTR on us). Issues 2, 4,5, 11, 12. These are all second or third prints. These are all pretty nice, I would say NM to NM-.

$4 shipped Media. $6 shipped Priority.

Bone.jpg

Tomahawk #116, classic Adams cover. Very solid VG. Presents nicer but enough minor defects hold down the grade.

$6.50 shipped first class.

Tomahawk%20116.jpg

Space Mouse #1 Avon $10 shipped. SOLD

Power Man Iron Fist #66 (2nd Sabretooth) VF

$5 shipped

PMIF%2066.jpg

Avengers Annual #10 VF

$6 shipped

Avengers%20Annual%2010.jpg

Lot of 11 Gladstone EC reprints for the early 1990s. Some of these are double size issues. Most are in NM condition but a few have some minor dings and such so lets call it VF-NM.

$9 shipped Media. $12 shipped Priority.

takeit.gif

$9 shipped Media. $12 shipped Priority.

takeit.gif

Thanks!

Space Mouse #1 Avon $10 shipped.

Space%20Mouse%201.jpg

takeit.gif

PM me with payment info and shipping to Canada... flowerred.gif

Thanks! PM sent. I'm sad to see my mouse bondage cover go but I'm sure it is going to a good home. thumbsup2.gifacclaim.gif