• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 56 - 96

17 posts in this topic

I think you should go back and delete your post. Scans show the books well, are graded well and no one should krepe on a seller's post...if you don't like the product, the best thing to do is move along....no offense.

I think you should go back and delete your post. Scans show the books well, are graded well and no one should krepe on a seller's post...if you don't like the product, the best thing to do is move along....no offense.

I agree sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I agree as well. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Sorry about those posts!! My friend was over and he started posting under my name instead of his own!!!

I have bought from FT88 before and have had no problems!!! His grading was excellant on a book I just recieved today!!

Rock on!!!!

On the 71, is the lower left corner still there? It looks folded over in the scan.

On the 73, is the upper staple area stressed or is it a staple tear? Also, LRC tapers in, what's that about?

Well, I'm still interested in these two. Can you answer these questions for me?

Sorry Catskill, I was out on Sunday. The FF71 is only a fold, I thought about rescanning but figured I'd post what I had. It is a light color breaking crease mark and thus the downgrade from an otherwise very nice book. The 73 is due to not lying perfectly flat on the scanner bed. No trimming or missing edge or anything. Nor is there a major curve, just a slight affect.

Refunds honored for any reason too, though I try my best not to go down that road.

Now I'm curious what the deleted post said, since I never read it?