• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOW Grade GA Misc Lot SOLD

13 posts in this topic

Here is my first solid attempt to sell some books on here. I am looking for $45.00 shipped or best offer. Or trade a nice solid vg/fine FF 40, or nm 113, or CGC 9.6 214. here the list

Young Men #6 fair web page

Munsters 11 Good+ web page

Ringo Kid 4 good web page

Ringo Kid 14 good- web page

Blondie 53 good+ web page

Daredevil comics 98 fair cover detached chunk out of back cover web page

Daredevil comics 34 fair Tears on cover lower corner torn offweb page

Walt Disney Comics 181 good web page

Walt Disney Comics 197 VG web page

Gene Autry Comics 33 good/vg web page

Captain Marvel 83 good/vg pencils front and backfront back

Super Comics 113 fair water damage to spine/ slpit at rustiest staple you will find web page

I can email addition scans upon request Satisfaction Guranteed. Feel free to make offers If you feel the price is too high. thumbsup2.gif

Also is anyone interested in 8 diff Mighty Comics featuring characters such as the Shield, Black Hood, Steel Sterling, the Web, and a Adventures of the Fly #27 all in about Good to fine condition? angel.gif

Also is anyone interested in 8 diff Mighty Comics featuring characters such as the Shield, Black Hood, Steel Sterling, the Web, and a Adventures of the Fly #27 all in about Good to fine condition? angel.gif

How much added the above list to throw in these?

If that is too much let me know I want to start thinning out some books. If you buy and don't like, return them and I will even pay for return shipping.

I tried to be harsh on the grades the books are actually pretty solid. I hate buying overgraded books I would rather be pleasantly surprised with books slightly above grade when I buy. In the future as stated in this sale I will make full refunds no questions asked and return shipping charges so you have no out of pocket costs if not satisfied. headbang.gif