• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take a look at this auction......

13 posts in this topic

Well the Action Comics must be a reprint cause the colors are weird. With the exception of the Avengers 4 which looks to be about a 7.0 to 7.5, the rest of the books that are viewable aren't anything special (dunno about the DC?). It was an interesting auction until I realize the price was 1,250 dollars and the auction was private.

Brian

"I am selling more comics from a comic book collection that I found in my house."

...boy, is the owner of this collection gonna be po'd when they get home!

Check the other "lot of great comics!" from the same seller - another fishy one...

Thor 126 is nothing special???

Pagan....

wink.gif

Well from the looks of it, it's an mid-grade so it's probably only worth under 100 dollars. And if you're paying 1,250 dollars..than yeh, that book is nothing special tongue.gif

Brian

Check this out! What do you guys think? (Props to beamonts for giving me the heads-up)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2175868942

Chris

Something seems awfully fishy here....check out THIS bid history of the last collection this person supposedly sold....how many names with fevrish do you see... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Check out the feedback, along with requisite "pumping up" by the seller. It's greenhulk all over again.

These auctions are a scam waiting to happen, and I hope none of you bite.

and I hope none of you bite.

Whoa! I hope you guys don't think I put his up as a great auction. I should have prefaced it with a *sacastic tone* blush.gif

Chris

That Avengers 4, so strategically placed - the guy knows what he's doing. Someone who would have really found these and who wouldn't have been a collector would not have known to put that comic front and center.

Also, the only thing missing from this picture is the question:

Ok, which of these comics doesn't belong in this pile?

That 4 is sooooooo out of place.

Ok, maybe you can put the Avengers 4 in the same category as the Justice League 3. blush.gif

So now the question is which 2 comics don't belong. What collector would have a Justice League 3, an Avengers 4 mixed in with a bunch of modern X-Men in a closet?