• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltimore comic con

13 posts in this topic

The Geppi comic book museum will be open by showtime.That alone,should be awesome.There's a fair amount of guests and PLENTY of comics.Alot of the big dealers are there.I don't like to fight my way through packed aisles and this show is busy,yet the tables are still accessable.HIGHLY recommended.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

The Geppi comic book museum will be open by showtime.That alone,should be awesome.There's a fair amount of guests and PLENTY of comics.Alot of the big dealers are there.I don't like to fight my way through packed aisles and this show is busy,yet the tables are still accessable.HIGHLY recommended.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I do want to reiterate, however, that if you are planning to come, get a hotel room now as the Orioles are playing the Yankees that weekend and all three games are sold out.

I don't think it's per se better than any one con, but is unique unto itself. Baltimore has been one of my favorite cons every year and this year I will be attending with the GF. I look forward to seeing y'all there.

I also want to clarify that Geppi's Entertainment Museum is about much *much* more than just comics. While we have an entire room devoted to comics and comics throughout the museum, the exhibition also includes nearly every kind of comic character collectibles you can imagine, from toys and household items to items related to newspapers, film, radio, TV, and more.

It is a very good show. Increases in size and popularity each year. I'd recommend it if your schedule permits. It is certainly comparable, if not better, than Phily Wizard.

I'm in total agreement and couldn't have said it better myself! hail.gif

I hope Steve invested in some GA Captain Marvel Memorabilia. You can't have a comics museum without The World's Mightiest Mortal!!!! grin.gif

Tim, alot of the Memoribilia at the museum is also on loan from other collectors.

Do you want to loan em any Captain marvels??

They asked if I would loan them my Adam west Batman costume.

All the stuff is not Geppi,s