• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Superman #23 Periscope Cover

14 posts in this topic

Ok, I'll have to pull the book and look at the pages again. I was going by my grading notes from a couple of years back. They do look better than i said, certainly not tan. I will post a pic of one of the pages.

Ok, now I understand my notes. In my notes, the inside covers are tan and the pages are cream. Now that I am looking at it again, maybe the pages are OW.

Let me know what you guys think.(By the way, I'm going to post Supes #24 on here tonight .)

Does anyone know of those "OWL" cards are still available, or does everyone just eyeball things now ?

superman24pages.jpg

from what I see, those pages look off-white to white to me,.. very nice.

also, I don't know if Overstreet still prints the OWL card, but I have one from when I bought the first edititon of the grading guide, the one with Showcase #4 on the cover...

Just to be odd man out...if the last 4 pages have that long tear through them, and we're not using qualified grades, to be safe I'd probably call the book a 3.5. It obviously presents loads better than that, and blows my copy away!