• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Huge KUDOS to both EvilAsh & MutantKeys for my Watchmen SSs! I'm very happy with the services they provided! Pics to come...

Happy to help Chris, thanks for choosing us to handle your books! :)

Huge KUDOS to both EvilAsh & MutantKeys for my Watchmen SSs! I'm very happy with the services they provided! Pics to come...

I cannot say enough good things about these two guys!!

Thanks to MutantKeys for getting sigs for some of my favorite books (pics to come tonight) and for dealing with me being such a pain about it!

EvilAsh = "The Poo" as in bad ! I bought my first book off of the boards from him and am blown away. Bought his GI Joe #1 CGC SS 10 signed by Dell'Otto... and he sneaks me a second sig on the book from Atkins. I've been having a cruddy week, and Steve just made it all better.

You guys ROCK!

Guest Grails

A big thank you goes out to MutantKeys for having a group of my books done including a Linsner sketch cover with everything coming back 9.8 across the board. Thanks Danny!

EvilAsh = "The Poo" as in bad *spoon*! I bought my first book off of the boards from him and am blown away. Bought his GI Joe #1 CGC SS 10 signed by Dell'Otto... and he sneaks me a second sig on the book from Atkins. I've been having a cruddy week, and Steve just made it all better.

No problem Jason, happy to help, and I'm glad you're pleased with the book, enjoy it! :headbang:

Wow looks like Steve's on a roll.. so let me add to this..

HUGE KUDOS to EvilAsh for this beauty from NYCC:

You rock Steve! :headbang:

It was a pleasure working with you Bill, I'm glad you like it!!! :cloud9:

Nice book and remark!!! Is this another example of the famous, "magic fingers" doings ? :o

Brian

:acclaim:

I cannot say enough good things about these two guys!!

Thanks to MutantKeys for getting sigs for some of my favorite books (pics to come tonight) and for dealing with me being such a pain about it!

You were not a pain! Always glad to help!! :headbang: Glad you're happy

A big thank you goes out to MutantKeys for having a group of my books done including a Linsner sketch cover with everything coming back 9.8 across the board. Thanks Danny!
Anytime Charlie :headbang:

super duper kudos to adam and sally (PETER PALMER) for getting me a sick sick sick TONY MOORE sketch... lots of props to both of them

:o Got a pic?

actually yes, yes i do

:o :o