• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

book #1

kudos to PAR2CH and DESERTWIND for the 2 books they SS for me... lots of props goes out to PAR2CH for the ZECK, and BEATTY signatures, and DESERTWIND for the LEE, and SHOOTER signatures. also i want to thank them both for handling them with care (thumbs u

badass.jpg

Thanks to all the witnesses that helped with this book, it took almost a year, lot's of travel, lots of slabbing, deslabbing, signing, rinse & repeat... :P

Creepy #1 File Copy (only one I know of) SS Jim Warren, Frank Frazetta & Jack Davis :cloud9:

Thanks guys (worship)

Creepy1fileSS.jpg

book #2

badd.jpg

:) that's mine right?

(shrug) maybe

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! none of us are worthy of this rediculously quadruple signed book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is nuts absolutely nuts, and you got 2! both in 9.8! after 4 sigs and -re-oppening, thats out of this world fred! (worship)(worship)

Another great round of sweet sigs!! :applause: to all the witnesses. I'm amazed at all the 9.8's, especially with all the multiple handlings by the creators/artists.

You guys do an awesome job for us getting these sigs.

Brian