• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Super KUDOS goes out to Joel Elad for getting me a few cool Ray Park sigs on my GI Joe #21 Renegar issues (already signed by Michael Turner and Mike Zeck) and also getting my Star Wars #1 signed by Roy Thomas, Howard Chaykin, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher and last but not least thanks for getting the sig of Berni Wrightson on my set of Batman: The Cult issues!!!

Brian

Kudos to Danny (Par2ch) for a few awesome slabs that arrived yesterday...safely inside 3 layers of priority boxes! :roflmao:

And the postal clerks get on me about recycling old boxes for non-priority shipments!

Before:

miracleman-18-cgc-9.6.jpg

After:

miracleman-18-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

:o

Danny has the magic touch (worship)

(And it's the only 9.8 SS copy as well :cloud9: )

Hell, yeah! Nothing better than when a top end blue 9.6 comes back 9.8 yellow. :cloud9:

Hell, yeah! Nothing better than when a top end blue 9.6 comes back 9.8 yellow. :cloud9:

Beats the heck out of when a top end blue 9.8 comes back 9.6 yellow. :o

Yeah, I'm still :cry: over this one. It was the only 9.8 copy out there (there are none now).

sandman-50-cgc-9.8.jpg

sandman-50-cgc-9.6-ss.jpg

Beats the heck out of when a top end blue 9.8 comes back 9.6 yellow. :o

Yeah, I'm still :cry: over this one. It was the only 9.8 copy out there (there are none now).

sandman-50-cgc-9.8.jpg

sandman-50-cgc-9.6-ss.jpg

Crack and re-sub with McKean or Gaiman and reclaim your 9.8!!!!

That sucks. Maybe you should try for another sig... it might be bumped back up hm

If you could get Gaiman and McFarlane, at the very least you would have one helluva 9.6. And if it got bumped back up to 9.8 . . .

:banana:

It won't - there's a pretty big bindery tear at the bottom of the spine that wasn't there when it was sitting comfy in a 9.8 slab :tonofbricks: