• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

i want to give HUGE PROPS TO PAR2CH for a super super super sick ZECK sketch 9.8!!! (worship)(worship)(worship) ..... also would like to give PROPS TO KEVIN BOYD for cracking my the WALKING DEAD #1 so i could get TONY MOORE's sig on it. :gossip: might i add it come back at a 9.8 (worship)(worship)(worship)

Yes i would like to throw in a Major thanks in there too!!!!

Edited by Nina Shinobu

I finally got all my books back. I want to give large KUDOS to Danny (MUTANT KEYS) for hooking me up at the Big Apple Summer Sizzler and he'd hooked me up again for the Russ Heath SS at SDCC. Also, large KUDOS for GEMMA. She hooked me up for my Sheldon Moldoff SS at SDCC, when he cancelled at the Florida Super-Con. GEMMA took my book with her to SDCC to get it signed by Sheldon Moldoff. All the books went cross-country! WOW! Bloody Mary's on me come WW Big Apple NYC! :grin:(worship) (thumbs u

I think I'm overdue on a few kudos, but here it goes:

Kudos to Desertwindcomics (Chandler & Sharon) for helping me get my picture with Stan. I'm hoping that after this weekend, I'll need to put up more kudos for getting my book signed. :wishluck:

Kudos to thecollector (Kris) for really working the room at the Dallas Comic Con. He got me a J. Scott Campbell sketch, a small remark on a book, a new Green Goblin by Mitch Breitweiser, and cool Spidey sketch (even if it was personalized "to Kris's friend Adam" in big, black sharpie. :P ). You're awesome!

Kudos to Par2ch (Danny) for putting together a great Zeck sketch opportunity and for being an all-around stand-up guy!

Kudos to Chainnball (Brian) for helping me track down a few books that got lost in the mail with my recent move. The last one is located, it's just a matter of getting it into my hands. So much for fast-tracking, right? :cry: Plus, it sounds like I'll be owing you some super-Kudos (and my paycheck) for handling my books at the Big Apple show soon.

Kudos to JonJesper (Jon) for putting up some irresistible books in a sales thread this weekend, including a TMNT book I've been looking for for a LOOONG time. You helped make my weekend! (thumbs u

Kudos to BillytheKidd (Bill) for getting me a Joe Jusko Green Goblin sketch for my Goblin collection at the Pittsburgh show last weekend. Joe turned me down at the Planet Show in March and I've wanted one ever since! Thanks!

Kudos to Joel Elad (Joel) for always being a pleasure to chat with and for getting me a mystery sketch from the show this weekend. I can't wait to see what it is, but you're awesome regardless. :popcorn:

Kudos to MutantKeys (Danny) for finally bedding Jessica Alba. That's the dream that came true, right?