• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

THANK YOU

Just wanted to say a big Thank You to everyone who I have had the pleasure of working with this year. I often forget to post Kudos and just wanted to send out a blanket thank you to everyone here on the signature series board who has participated in one of my private signing events or have have gone above and beyond to take signature requests for me at shows I did not attend.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!

I'd just like to send a big thanks out to pirate for dropping this off with CGC at Motor City!

wf16.jpg

NP, came out nice

You've helped me out a couple times now and I just want to make sure you know it's greatly appreciated. One of these days, when I have time to get to a con again, I'd like to shake your hand and buy you a drink sir. Maybe at C2E2 or Motor City next year if you'll be at either of those.

You've helped me out a couple times now and I just want to make sure you know it's greatly appreciated. One of these days, when I have time to get to a con again, I'd like to shake your hand and buy you a drink sir. Maybe at C2E2 or Motor City next year if you'll be at either of those.

sounds good, will more than likely be at both. Mid Ohio is shaping up nicely and probably wouldn't be a killer drive.

big props to the following for everything this weekend. good lookin on helping me out every1

kris THE COLLECTOR (a true pimp!! special thanx for gettin me on SALEs list) (worship)

jesse FINGERPRINT_INK

adam PETERPALMER

bill BILLYTHEKIDd

jamie NINASHINOBU

it was very nice hanging out with everyone this past weekend at dragon con. it was also very nice finally meeting

steve EVILASH

tj LEBOWSKI

chris FFCOMICS

sorry if i misspelled anything